Follow these tips to prevent banking frauds from happening with you, this world where scamming has become common.
- Never disclose personal details like card numbers, PINs and OTPs to anyone. Financial institutions like Banks never ask for usernames, passwords or any other bank details.
- Do not read emails and/or messages that look suspicious. Never trust an email that asks for any personal information.
- Do not download or open attachment from unknown sites and/or people. Do now download apps from unknown sources. Always read and restrict permissions to apps downloaded into the mobile phone.
- Always use strong and unique passwords for you online presence. A good password has a combination of UPPERCASE, lowercase, numbers and special characters.
- Never use public WiFi connections for making any financial transactions.
You can prevent banking frauds by keeping the above in mind. Read more on finance related articles here.